I am a designer and photographer with over eight years of experience. Throughout the years I have worked with multiple brands and major retailers to integrate and provide innovative design concepts and solutions to increase brand awareness and positive design trajectory. Inspired by California culture, art and photography. I have also been nominated as an official Nikon 100 photographer for my work in landscape and nightscape photography.
I also provide freelance design services and collaborations to create forward and engaging designs for apparel, product, photography, web, social and video projects.
Everett Bloom Design
October 2018 - Present
Alone Again Studio
Apparel & Graphic Designer 1
Feb 2020 - Present
AYC Brand Group
Apparel & Graphic Designer
Dec 2018 - Feb 2020
Apparel & Graphic Designer May 2016 - Dec 2018
Junior Apparel Designer
Sept 2015 - Feb 2016
Men's Development and Design Intern
Aug 2014 - Dec 2014
I am a designer with over eight years of design experience. Throughout the years I have worked with multiple brands and major retailers to integrate and provide innovative design concepts and solutions to increase brand awareness and positive design trajectory. Inspired by California culture, art and photography. I have also been nominated as an official Nikon 100 photographer for my work in landscape and nightscape photography.
I provide freelance design services and collaborations to create innovative and engaging designs for apparel, product, photography and video projects.
A.A.S. is a private design and marketing studio providing support to clients in need of design and marketing solutions while maintaining and creating for in-house brand, La Familia.
- Work with marketing and design director to create campaigns for La Familia and Rue21.
- Responsible for creating and developing multiple best-selling styles in screens and embroidery that elevated us to being the top vendor in multiple categories including specialty tops, key items and junior graphics.
- Travel to other companies’ offices to collaborate and present design and marketing plans with buyers and other department heads.
- Design for multiple brands. Our in-house brands La Familia and Asphalt as well as RSQ for Tilly's, rue21 private label, UFC Gym, San Onofre Surf Co., Young Money, OWEN - Only What You Need Plant Based Protein Shakes, Parm Crisps Carb-Less Crackers as well as requests from startups and small business who needed small quantity items such as company tees, logo design and accessories.
- Designed best selling fleece hoodie graphics for La Familia. Thus, allowing the brand to be shown on the featured walls and table spaces. Fleece graphics were a best seller or top 5 by sell through volume.
- Hoodie graphic fleece success launched La Familia to the best selling fleece brand in all Tilly's chains.
- Effectively increased sales revenue on graphic fleece.
- Creating graphics for tees, hoodies, tanks, and all other categories.
- Creating tech packs for cut and sew items such as all-over print tees, blocked and tri-block variations, AOP sublimation prints, printed stripe SS and LS tees with screen and/or embroideries.
- Managing production, updates and artwork WIPs with domestic and international vendors.
- Communicating with overseas factories as well as domestic printers and blank suppliers while maintaining positive relationship.
- Design SMU and Promo for RSQ for Tilly's Private Label and rue 21 Private Label.
- Travel to Pittsburgh, PA to meet with buyers and senior buyers at rue21 to create new apparel items as well as review upcoming releases and trends.
- Manage server and Dropbox design categories for all brands.
- Participate in meetings to plan and discuss current and future processes.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager and Production Artists to implement trend relevant campaigns and content.
- Help in creating tech packs for multiple brands
- Involved in each project from concept through to production and assist with the entire product development process.
- Create BOM sheets for tech packs.
- Work with Creative Director, Graphic Artists, Lead Designer to create mood/story boards for season deliveries.
- Trend forecasting for upcoming seasons.
- Design SMU and Private Label for Tilly's.
- Consistently create best selling apparel graphics for more than one brand
- Work under direction of other designers, developers and design director.
- Completed SMU requests for major companies and vendors such as Tilly's, Zumiez, LIDS, etc.
- Creative freedom to design accessories and head wear. This includes sketches in illustrator, colorways, pitch sheets, construction details, trims and tech pages.
- Assisting with apparel design for all brands including etnies, Emerica, eS and Altamont.
- Quickly became familiarized with EPLM/NGC (in house sytem) to upload tech packs and make corrections to existing tech packs.
- Assisted in the effort of rebranding Alatamont Apparel. Helped create new trims and sock headers that will be used in the Spring 2017 collection.
- Help with uploading logos and graphics for placement and resizing on all categories of garments.
- Created entire Baja Collection for Emerica, which consisted of Baja SS woven, Baja straw hat and Baja poncho.
- Responsible for ensuring trims and logos were accurate in size, spelling and placement before being sent off to factory for production.
- Hands on industry experience.
- Worked closely with designers/developers in knits/wovens, denim, fleece/walk-shorts, boardshorts/surfwear and youth.
- Gained knowledge of in-house systems such as Excel, Full-Circle and PLM. Used these systems to print specs, upload garment pictures, update booking reports, input care label codes, adjust BOM's and verify inventory.
- Attended garment fittings of all stages of protype to sealing sample to see what changes need to be made.
- Assisted in making changes to flats in Adobe Illustrator.
- Meticulously reviewed samples in order to update tech packs.
- Organized clothing into designer's racks by season and style.
- Organized swatches, strike offs and pitch sheets in file boxes and on server.
- Updated/proofed catalogs with purchase orders, overseas shipping ETA/ETD, colorways, sizes fabric contents and wholesale/MSRP.
- Completely reorganized storage closet into organized, manageable sections